It is the first day of Microsoft largest customer event of the year — Ignite — and the Beezy team is ready and excited for a week of customer conversations, announcements, and networking! With more than 20,000 attendees converging on the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, we are looking forward to a crowded booth (2044). Much of the theme this week will be around the digital transformation that is underway in the enterprise, and its impact on the business world. As we have seen with the evolution of intranets and stand-alone communication and collaboration solutions, companies are beginning to understand that they can’t just add tools on top of existing platforms — organizations need to transform their systems and culture into a Digital Workplace to better leverage these technologies to improve business speed, agility, and reach.
In support of this industry shift toward the Digital Workplace and our ongoing innovations to help make SharePoint more personalized, contextual, and intelligent, Beezy has redesigned our company website and updated our branding. If you’re a frequent visitor to our website, you probably noticed some of the changes. Feel free to take a look around!
As outlined in a press release this morning, Beezy is expanding our product focus away from the traditional intranet model and toward the more advanced communication and collaboration needs of the Digital Workplace to better meet the needs of a rapidly evolving and maturing collaboration space. The Beezy product roadmap is focused on features and use cases around the four pillars outlined in the new company website: Collaboration, Communication, Knowledge, and Processes. This approach will help customers to deploy Beezy as their unified Digital Workplace solution, well beyond collaboration alone.
As part of the new website design, we have also created a short demo video that quickly showcases the Beezy solution, and which you can find on the front page of our new site. Of course, if you’re attending Ignite this week in Atlanta, we’d love to show you a live demo of the product. You can find us all week at Booth 2044 in the Expo Hall. And we have a great lineup of content and speakers all week. You can find our full schedule here.
Here is our schedule for the Beezy mini-theater today in Booth 2044 in the expo hall:
- 1:00-1:30pm, Driving Platform Adoption through Managed Services, presented by Mike Oryszak and Christopher Regan with our partner B&R Business Solutions
- 2:00-2:30pm, Creating a Successful Idea Campaign, presented by Brandon Gates, Enterprise Sales Director at Beezy and the Beezy product team
- 3:00-3:45, Panel Discussion: How Communities Drive Innovation, with Richard Harbridge (MVP from 2toLead), Mike Oryszak (B&R Business Solutions), and Maximo Castagno (Product Lead at Beezy) with Brandon Gates (Beezy) moderating
- 4:00-4:30pm, One Simple Interface for Content Creation, a presentation showcasing the amazing Beezy ShareBox, presented by Brandon Gates and the Beezy product team
- 5:00-5:45pm, Panel Discussion: What Does It Mean to Build a Digital Workplace?, with Michelle Caldwell (MVP from Avanade), Mike Oryszak (B&R Business Solutions), John White (MVP from UnlimitedViz), and Mike Fitzmaurice (Nintex)
Not bad for a Day 1 lineup, right?
It’s going to be a great week, and we’re excited to get things started. I’ll be providing daily updates and scheduling, as well as sharing photos and videos live from the event, so please be sure to follow Beezy on Twitter @followBeezy, as well as Facebook and LinkedIn to keep up with team news and activities.