In a fast-paced, constantly-evolving market, companies need engaged employees that can collaborate and communicate effectively. Millennials and remote workers are joining organizations with the mindset of the digital consumer; they don’t want an overloaded inbox, a complex collaboration platform or an old-style intranet – they want consumer-like, intuitive tools to help get their work done.
Enterprise collaboration is all about the users. Beezy’s enterprise-class software extends the Office 365 feature set with all capabilities needed to build a digital workplace. It helps break down silos and filters complexity, enabling your entire organization to communicate and collaborate in one single place.
Bring out the best in Office 365 and SharePoint, and deliver award-winning features that help unite people, systems and information.
Download this guide to learn how Beezy enhances SharePoint out-of-the-box:
- Advanced collaboration features – beyond what SharePoint provides. Newsfeeds, Blogs, Wikis, Discovery cards, News, ShareBox, Knowledge Centers, Townhalls, Social Q&A, Idea Management and more.
- Cutting-edge community management. Simplified content creation and sharing using the Beezy ShareBox, including Blogs, Wikis, Calendar events, Forums, Questions, Ideas, Polls, and Tasks. Communities can be open or moderated, public or private, searchable or hidden, and administrators can tailor community features and look and feel to meet their unique business needs.
- Social discovery and on-boarding. Beezy boosts adoption by offering a set of tools to discover and promote communities and content, including a card-based homepage, with activity-based and automated discovery cards injected into the newsfeed. Office Graph integration provides dynamic content for hybrid and online customers, while enhanced profile pages, skills and endorsements, and a robust gamification engine drive end user engagement.
- Search and filtering. Beezy provides activity stream filters, dynamic tag clouds, activity and document detail pages, and SharePoint integrated search to surface the right content at the right time. Users have the ability to follow communities, tags, content, and people, and can personalize directory menu options and notifications.
- Mobile apps. All Beezy solutions are responsive, and our innovative native apps (iOS, Android) are streamlined for the mobile context with an even more minimalistic design approach that concentrates on the essentials.
Download and discover why Beezy is trusted by some of the world’s largest SharePoint environments, such as Vodafone, ZF Friedrichshafen and Transocean.
Beezy is native to SharePoint – it operates as a software layer that “lives inside” the platform, which means no integration effort is required. It is extensible and customizable to meet specific branding and business requirements, is able to leverage the Microsoft Graph, and integrates with the full Microsoft Office productivity suite.
Download the guide to find out more!