For partners who want a deep dive into Beezy
Are you interested in a product update by Beezy’s success team and enabling your team to pitch, install and extend Beezy? Then join our next Beezy training, that will be held in April 1-2, 2020 in Barcelona. To secure a seat we kindly ask to complete the sign-up form below before Friday March 20.
On this page you will find:
- Beezy Training for Partners
- April 1-2, 2020
- Sallés Hotel Pere IV, Carrer de Pallars 128-130, Barcelona
- Day 1: Business focus
- Day 2: Technical focus
- Preparation and Assignment required
- Increase product knowledge
By the end of day 1 you will understand which customer pain points Beezy solves and what differentiates Beezy (both business and technical)
- Increase technical skills
By the end of day 2 you will be able to install, customize and extend Beezy
We have restructured our Beezy training compared to the previous training session
Day 1 – 9:00-18:00
Our Customer Success Manager Sasja Beerendonk will explain the product rationale behind Beezy. This session is mandatory for both sales/business profiles as well as technical profiles.
In the afternoon of day 1 we will split the audience:
• The business and sales profiles will join the sales enablement session
• The technical profiles will get an introduction into the Beezy architecture
! 20:00 Dinner with Beezy (Restaurant Agua)
Day 2 – 9:00-18:00
This day is for technical profiles.
• Customization & Branding Process
• SDK Basics & SDK Hands-on session
• SDK Provisioning extensions
• Style changes & Carousel
• Add/modify custom widget
• Operations Guide & Beezy Settings
Preparation and Assignment
For technical attendees attending the hands-on technical session on day 2 on Thursday April 2:
- Carefully study
- Install Beezy for Office 365 (version 3.11.0) using the software, prerequisites and installation guides here: https://partners.beezy.net/.
This preparation will allow our trainers to go deeper into the SDK and software during the training.
If you can’t access any of the above information please ask Xavi Reig to grant you or your colleagues who are attending the relevant access.
Hotel recommendations near venue and Beezy’s development centre
Sallés Hotel Pere IV (event location)
Carrer de Pallars 128-130
Beezy has discounted rates at this hotel. Individual rooms cost €112 + €9 for breakfast + €1.21 tourist tax, per person per night. To reserve email: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “Beezy Event April 1-2” in the subject header of the email.
Four Points Barcelona Diagonal
Avenida Diagonal 161-163
Carrer de Badajoz 148-154
Hotel Golden Tulip Barcelona
Carrer Ávila 135-139
Hotel Novotel Barcelona City
Avenida Diagonal 201,
Hotel 4 Barcelona
Carrer Doctor Trueta 164
Carrer de Ramon Turró, 196-198,
To secure a seat we kindly ask to let us know who will attend from your organization by completing the sign-up form below.