We recently held a panel discussion on the third and final phase of the ‘Measuring Collaboration Success’ initiative, focusing on the implementation factors that will help ensure your collaboration deployment is successful.
As collaboration moves from nice-to-have to business-critical, the ability to successfully implement your own collaboration strategy becomes increasingly important. We may have an idea of what successful collaboration means within our own organization, but to ensure our success — we should also try to learn from the experiences of others.
The patterns of successful collaboration are clear
- Have a shared definition of success
- Monitor and measure your systems and
- Make your implementation and operational activities transparent to your stakeholders
But don’t take our word for it: listen to the community.
Running this panel discussion are 3 well-known Microsoft MVPs: Christian Buckley, Chief Evangelist at Beezy, John White, CTO at tyGraph, and Eric Overfield, CEO of PixelMill.
This webinar will help you learn:
- Elements of a successful collaboration implementation
- Implementation priorities of practitioners versus management
- Guidance on best practices to include within your own collaboration strategy
Discover the implementation factors that will ensure your collaboration deployment is a success.