As the second day of Microsoft Ignite gets underway here in Atlanta, I wanted to share a few things from the previous day - and also share some of the great discussions and content being shared in the Beezy booth (2044) on Day 2. We kicked things off with a team picture before the expo hall was open, standing in front of our new company tagline, "Your Intelligent Workplace". Much of the Microsoft messaging out of the morning and afternoon keynote sessions, including CEO Satya Nadella's time on stage, revolved around the evolution and transformation of productivity and collaboration, and the need to build more intelligence into our systems -- which all fit perfectly into the messaging of our new Beezy website and tagline, as announced in our Monday morning press release.
Within the Beezy booth, we heard from partners and numerous SharePoint MVPs about the state of collaboration, and the rise of the Digital Workplace. We saw B&R Business Solutions talk about the benefits of managed services in Office 365, and had our very own Brandon Gates and Maximo Castagno provide live demonstrations of our Idea Campaigns feature, followed by a session on the amazing ShareBox, and how it can simplify the interface into SharePoint and can help with adoption and engagement. Our mini-theater sessions culminated in an afternoon panel on what it takes to build out that vision of a Digital Workplace, featuring SharePoint MVPs Michelle Caldwell from Avanade, and John White from UnlimitedViz, along with Mike Fitzmaurice from Nintex and Mike Oryszak from B&R Business Solutions. Great topics and guest speakers, and we plan to share more on these topics and their feedback in the coming weeks.
For Tuesday, we will be highlighting topics around knowledge management and collaboration, with more MVPs and community experts.
Here is our schedule for the Beezy mini-theater today in Booth 2044 in the expo hall:
- 10:30-11:00am, Measuring Collaboration Success, presented by MVP and Beezy CMO, Christian Buckley
- 12:00-12:30pm, Taking Knowledge Management to the Next Level, presented by Mike Oryszak and Christopher Regan from B&R Business Solutions
- 1:00-1:45pm, Panel Discussion: What It Takes to Create a Great UX, with Xavi Reig (Beezy), Kanwal Khipple (MVP, 2toLead), Cathy Dew (MVP, Planet Technologies)
- 3:00-3:30pm, Driving Platform Adoption through Managed Services, presented by Mike Oryszak and Christopher Regan from B&R Business Solutions
- 4:00-4:30pm, One Simple Interface for Content Creation, a presentation showcasing the amazing Beezy ShareBox, presented by Brandon Gates and the Beezy product team
- 5:00-5:30pm, 5 Steps to Rate your Intranet Digital Experience, presented by Joel Oleson (Konica Minolta)
Outside of the booth, the team is engaged in numerous partner and customer discussions, keeping us very busy. If you're attending the Ignite event, please swing by the Beezy booth (2044) and learn more about our award-winning solution! And please be sure to follow Beezy on Twitter @followBeezy, as well as Facebook and LinkedIn to keep up with team news and activities.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think