Beezy Releases Blockbuster Update for a Truly Integrated Digital Workplace Employee Experience
BeezyNovember 19, 2020
San Francisco – November 19, 2020 - Beezy Inc., an award-winning digital workplace built to optimize the Office 365 employee experience, today announces the launch of Beezy 4.0. It’s the most comprehensive and advanced digital workplace solution for businesses looking to provide a more intuitive user experience – one that’s fully personalized, scalable, and meets all corporate branding needs.
Designed to enhance Office 365 and replace legacy intranets, Beezy boosts productivity and improves communications and efficiencies – without bottlenecks. This innovative digital workplace solution takes all the best usability insights and features from familiar social media and productivity tools and brings them together in one cohesive professional environment. Packed with functionality, Beezy offers quick and easy setup, best-in-class data security and compliance, and a robust mobile app, making it easier than ever for employees to stay connected and carry out their tasks in a way that’s engaging and collaborative.
“Our mission is to enable a collaborative work environment that’s easy for employees to create, find, and engage, no matter where they are,” said Maximo Castagno, chief product officer of Beezy Inc. “With our stunning design and market-leading user experience features, we truly bridge the gap between intranets and team collaboration, resulting in improved employee experiences and less time implementing and training on multiple platforms.”
Built with the user in mind, Beezy offers outstanding UX and UI in a single integrated ecosystem with Office 365. The 4.0 updates include:
- Global and local: Large multinational organizations can overcome the frustration of a disconnected global intranet deployment and create a seamless digital workplace experience that is tailored to the needs of local offices. With Beezy 4.0, one centralized digital workplace can be deployed at a large scale to unify local intranets across the globe.
- Hero display: This new feature brings the organization’s most relevant content front and center in a clean and visually compelling way, enabling organizations to maximize the homepage real estate to display rich and engaging content without cluttering the UX.
- Custom widgets: In addition to Beezy’s expansive out-of-the-box widgets, companies can create custom widgets that align to their unique business needs, enabling new opportunities for efficiencies and improved workflows across all departments.
- Video stories: Video has become central to a comprehensive employee communication strategy and video stories in Beezy 4.0 provides more flexibility for organizations to deliver compelling and integrated video content in a way that’s intuitive and accessible to all levels of technical skill.
- Microsoft Teams integration: While Microsoft Teams adoption has skyrocketed for team collaboration, it will never replace an intranet and the need for an inspiring digital destination for employees. Beezy 4.0 includes a Teams App to bridge the gap, offering a better-than-ever integrated experience across both technologies.
For more information about Beezy 4.0 visit: https://www.beezy.net/
About Beezy Inc.
Beezy Inc. is the all-in-one Intelligent Workplace built for Microsoft Office 365. By extending the Microsoft productivity stack, we empower users to communicate, share, and collaborate better, whether it’s on-prem, in the cloud, or in hybrid environments. Leading global organizations, including Finning, ZF Friedrichshafen AG and Monster rely on the proven functionality of Beezy – the intelligent and modern digital workplace that’s built for the people who use it.
BLASTmedia on behalf of Beezy Inc.
317.806.1900 x 136